Jönköping University

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pictures

Saturday night, we left the mexican party and saw the movie "The Kids are Alright," at the Jönköping Film Festival.... which is a movie about a lesbian family that meets their sperm-donor father. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdDSqgZ87fM It was a pretty funny movie with good acting, and not my typical movie that I would go out on a saturday night and see, lol. The group that I was with made it fun, also.

Here are my top 3 pictures from the experience so far....
I love this picture because it shows how frantic it was in the freezing cold water! As you can see, I was the fastest swimmer and leaped out of the water as if being chased by a shark, lol.

A good group photo of most of the engineering exchange students....taken the evening where we did a "pub crawl" during welcome week. We went to 3 different bars/pubs around the city, then went out to Akademien.

A special performance by a Swedish rock band during welcome week. The crowd was pushing and shoving, it was hot as hell in the room, and the music was pretty instense...but it was still an awesome experience. I'm somewhere in the crowd, if you can find me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment