Jönköping University

Thursday, September 2, 2010

last day of welcome week

today is the last day of welcome week. :( its been a blast though, and have no regrets with this week. Boring stuff first....my research thing won't be starting for another week or two, so that gives me some extra freedom. My production logistics class is LAME, and will probably not waste any more time/space on this blog to talk about it.

Fun stuff: tuesday night we had a party at the park, and each group had their own theme....ours was pirates lol. We had to impress HI-LIFE, which are basically the cool kids who party a lot, have "the best sex in the world", and host many of the events that we do. So the night was full of doing random, stupid things that were pretty fun (like doing the Macerena, making a human pyramid, singing swedish songs, etc)

Last night we had our official welcome dinner. Everyone got dressed up and we went to this really nice Greek Restaurant with an all you can eat buffet. After eating about 2000 calories, we went to Akademien, and danced off the calories, lol. Which reminds me, I need to work out more! I've only ran twice since I've been here......need to avoid freshman fifteen and get my ass into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment