Jönköping University

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

8-)

soooo I went to the 6pm meeting today for the Oktoberfest trip, where we went over the "iterary" for the trip. Since only 29 people are going, it is going to be cheaper to rent 3 vans to take down to Munich instead of just one big bus. I like this idea because it gives us more flexibility if people want to go to diferent places when there. Also, talking with some of the Canadians going, its as if they were preparing for an olympic event or something, as if it would honor their country if they drank 7 litre beers in four hours, lol. I'm excited, the people going are a fun group, even if we are small. Also, on the way down there, we will drive on the Autobahn! I've always wanted to do this, and even though we'll probably only go 130 km/hr in the van, it will still be worth it. 16 hour trip total to Munich, including a ferry ride.

After eating 3 large burritos for Delta's "taco tuesday," I'm starting to feel fat, lazy and out of shape. (I'm really not, I just feel that way lol). So tomorrow I am going to take a spinning class, and lift weights at the gym 1 block away. It's not too expensive, only 350 SEK for 10 sessions, which is like $5 a session. I didn't come to Sweden to work out, so I'll confine my gym workouts to once a week. :)

This will be my last update until after the trip. Full day tomorrow, plus Akademien in the night. Followed by an 8 AM lab, followed by packing. Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment