Jönköping University

Saturday, October 2, 2010

random

It's saturday mid-day, nothings really happening....time to write random stuff on my blog!

-I downloaded this music program called Spotify, and I'm not sure if many people in the US have heard about it. It's free, and you can take pretty much any song and add it to your library. You can connect it with facebook too. The only thing is that you only have a certain amount of minutes a month, but it's free music! I'm not endorsing it.....just sayin it's cool, lol.

-I would like to skype more with people that I haven't talked to in a while, so add me marc.buonanni (there's 3, so add the first one that comes up)

-I finished my lab report for my Production Logistics and Materials Mangement! About time! We added another Swedish person to my lab group, who helped tremendously ( I did most of the writing tho, because my english is "superb"). Also it was cool working in the lab about a week ago, because there was a very diverse group in the room. I heard many different languages all at once: Swedish, English, German, Spanish and French, maybe some others....it was pretty cool to just stop and listen.

-Since I am Marky Mark, here is my inspiration lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s&ob=av2e

-Sometimes I feel like I don't know enough about what's happening in America. I met this cool guy from Iraq who kept saying stuff like "oh, did you hear about BLAH BLAH." Most of the time, I'd be like "Ohhh realllyyy?" It makes me think, should I start watching CNN more?

-Looking at what other people are wearing over here, I'm probably the least fashionable person (other than Tyler, who always wears Canada shirts, lol). Not that I really care, because I hate shopping and thinking about matching my belt with my shoes. But it makes me think, should I start buying some more fashionable clothes?

-Weather's getting chilly here, about 7 celcius (45 Fahrenheit). The fall is also very beautiful here, with different colored leaves scattered about the streets and parks. It reminds me of when I used to live in Pennsylvania...we used to rake up all the leaves into a big pile on our front yard, then jump into it from our big tree. Give it about a month, and we should be getting some snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment