Jönköping University

Saturday, October 16, 2010

first snowfall

So last night at Akademien, it SNOWED!! Okay, it was just flurries and it melted in the morning.....but really Sweden? Already? Your autumn lasted about 2 weeks, lol. I'm actually ready for the snow, so bring it. Might as well see as much of it while I can, because back in Florida its hopeless.

Finals are approaching quickly, and for the next 5 days I need to be studying quite a bit. I still know as much Swedish as I did at the beginning (plus a couple of swear words, lol). Also, its been around 2 months that I've been in Europe! Time is going by faster now, and I blame it on studying and doing homework. For example, during welcome week time pretty much stood still, because of the craziness and the amount of activity going on. I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel, and want the next 2 months to be twice as good as the first. (which it will)

Back to studying....Hello Production Logistics and Materials Management!

No comments:

Post a Comment