Jönköping University

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally setting in

Thanks to everyone who came out last night! I loved the swedish fish cake - shout out to jordan bledsoe aka 'mom'. The thought of leaving for an entire semester is finally setting in, and couldn't even sleep last night. I'm very anxious, but excited at the same time.

Here's a quick summary of what my Father and I will do the first week: leave Wed, get to Jonkoping on thursday. Friday and Saturday will be in Stockholm, and the 10K race (see below). Sunday we're traveling to the beautiful fjords of Norway, where we'll stay a couple of days, then I head back to Jonkoping for welcome week!

I'll be using skype a lot while I'm over there, so add me at marc.buonanni if you want to chat. And I'll be updating this with epic and hilarious stories, lol. Pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment